Ever visited the Etsy website? Its a slight obsession of mine. My wishlist keeps growing. For example, this adorable cupcake pincushion caught my eye today. Once I buy that, all I will need is to learn how to sew...
1. Invitations are limited.
2. Hold your ceremony at Greenville's Rock Quarry Garden during an early evening in September.
3. Keep your palate refined: We chose rich black with textures of white
4. Host your reception in a private dining room at High Cotton.
5. DON'T follow tradition unless you have good reason.
6. Commission a florist, quality is essential.
7. Hire the best photographer you know: John Barnett.