1. Invitations are limited.
2. Hold your ceremony at Greenville's Rock Quarry Garden during an early evening in September.
3. Keep your palate refined: We chose rich black with textures of white
4. Host your reception in a private dining room at High Cotton.
5. DON'T follow tradition unless you have good reason.
6. Commission a florist, quality is essential.
7. Hire the best photographer you know: John Barnett.
Pictures to come! In the meantime, here are my bridal portraits: http://www.jbarnettphotography.com/george/.
DIY Color Blocked Balsa Wood Ornaments
17 hours ago