Saturday, January 29, 2011

My life since Facebook

After watching the CNBC documentary entitled, "The Facebook Obsession", my Facebook account has been deactivated. No, I don't hate any of my friends. I have better things to do than keep up with every day of their life. Its amazing what little things I notice around me once I'm not facebooking. For instance:

• I scrubbed my bathroom, every inch except the ceiling. My shower is shiny. Who knew?
• I went to bed early. Wow.
• I played with my beagle babies.
• I went to lunch with my best friend, Meredith.
• I made peanut butter blossoms.
• I had time to read. Did you know that peanuts aren't really nuts at all? They are actually PEAS!

I have left Facebook with certain goals in mind:

I WILL
....focus on my small circle of family and friends
....keep my house and home
....try to educate myself more on things that apply to my life right now
....notice the small things in MY own life and appreciate them

Eh, I may get back on Facebook, but right now, I need a break.


Deactivated Facebook account on January 25th, 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Such a great idea. And we totally need to lunch again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you. Just a comment : I wouldn't have seen this without Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would 'like' Dianne's comment, but there's no 'like' button.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete