Monday, February 21, 2011

The Crafter's Devotional Day 15:

Wordless Journaling
Today I shall take snippets and place them in my journal. Snippets can be organizations of color, patterns, and artifacts. They can also be as simple as a photo, a receipt, or a map. I decided to put some of my favorite things randomly on a page. I have some vintage ribbon (unopened since the 60s), some old sequins/beads, and some illustrations from a vintage children's book. The book I purchased in pieces, so I didn't feel bad about cutting it up further. Its called, "How To Be Mother's Helper".


Here's what the page in my journal looks like:



I really need a big-girl camera. Like this entry-level Canon EOS 550D. "The Canon EOS 550D / Rebel T2i is a solid mid-range camera whose main virtue is that it allows you to capture incredibly detailed photos without ever getting in the way or spoiling the fun of picture taking." My kind of camera.


Camera description and image from Photography Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment