Monday, February 28, 2011

The Crafter's Devotional Days 20 + 21


"This exercise invites you to capture the colors of the season"
I am seeing fresh greens and yellows. Frankly, I am partial to the color duo- as its an updated palette of the avocado green and harvest gold of yesteryear. My kitchen cabinets are this green, Okra, and the retro-print tablecloth is a recent find from Target.
Hopefully sometime soon, the corner that is currently housing a bookshelf in my "dining area" will become this fantastic Mid-Century nook. Love Love Love: 

Its hard not to like the color combination. Its so happy:   

Cutesy Dining via
Yellow and Green Box of Inspiration via Etsy
Bedroom via
Picture of Iceland via
Wedding Bouquet via

What colors of the season are inspiring you? 

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I've been looking at these crafting devotional books and you have inspired me. thanks!

    ReplyDelete