Monday, March 21, 2011

The Crafter's Devotional Days 33, 34, & 35

Tap Into Your Endorphins
I am going back in time here to make up for lost time. Instead of making up the week I missed from blogging, I am continuing my devotionals starting with this past weekend. The subject for this devotional is basically: Exercise, Eat right, Eliminate stress, and Engage in mental exercise. Along those lines I have decided to...
1. Take Dancing classes
2. Eat more GREENS

3. Practice deep breathing

4. Read one book a month

Your BFF's Stash
Okay, we all have at least one friend that is creative. Mine happens to be Meredith of Robin Red Vest. I am supposed to swap materials with my BFF and gain new inspiration from doing so. 
Instead of a physical swap (which will more than likely happen anyway) I will show you her Pinterest. This is our way of swapping inspiration. It happens on a daily basis. She pins a photo of something amazing and I pin one. We both comment on each other's pins and so on. Its a great site, try it!

Tomorrow I will continue with Monday along with Tuesday's devotional. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, love that you're on Pinterest! Great way to collect inspiration. And ditto on the deep breathing - just started getting into yoga. I already feel much better. I'm amazed how much tension is released just be breathing deeply.

    ReplyDelete