Friday, June 17, 2011

Cleaning Is So Hard I Blogged About It

What Does It Take To Clean?
For me, it takes having someone else look at my progress. This isn't a post about my amazing house, no. I am simply posting this because it acts as a pictoral checklist. Its a, "Kitchen tidy? Yes, okay move on!" kind of thing. My husband does a lot of cleaning and he's really good at it. But its unfair to him since he is the house cook. (I bake). Well, here's to a cleaner house:
before I cleaned 
after I cleaned 
before
after
before
after (still looks pretty bad, lol)
before, obviously
after + dog
I think that's about it for now. The other pictures didn't live up to the "after" effect. Probably just need to get new stuff. : )

7 comments:

  1. looks good! everything looks much cleaner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jenny for looking at my progress! That's exactly what I needed! When I was little, I would clean my room and beg my mom to come and look. It was more fun to me to show someone my clean room than to actually just see it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling of that last comment Brittney. Here's to me getting my house cleaned this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love the before and after. I've gotta clean mine too - birthday party for mum and Lauren tomorrow night! You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom Julie Gilstrap6/18/11, 10:48 PM

    Britt I will come over and see your clean house. Just let me know when :) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brittney!!! Another blog?! Yay! You just made my vacation travels a breeze. So excited to start reading. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been putting off cleaning all day! This post is inspiring me to get to it!

    ReplyDelete